- Following New York Governor Kathy Hochul's announcement, effective on Monday, December 13, 2021, masks will be required to be worn in all indoor public areas statewide. Refinery requires all patrons two years and older to wear a mask indoors at all times, regardless of vaccination status.
- Refinery Rooftop is opening daily from 11:30am.
Sunday-Wednesday closes at 11pm, kitchen closes at 9:45pm
Thursday-Saturday closes at 12am kitchen closes at 10:45pm
Reservation is required and can be booked here.
- Parker & Quinn and Winnie's Jazz bar are currently open.
- Self-parking is available 7 days a week, $72+ per day. Valet parking is currently not available.
- Parking (iPark facility) is at a neighboring garage operated independently of Refinery Hotel. It is located across the street from Refinery Hotel at 70 W 38th street. Please note that space is limited and is based upon availability.
- iPark Hours of Operation: Monday - Friday 6:00am-11:00pm; Saturday 7:00am-11:00pm; Sunday 7:00am-8:00pm
- In the event a guest needs to access their car during the closed hours, an attendant from iPark's garage from 2 blocks away will assist.
- No In and out privileges.
- PLEASE NOTE: If your vehicle is of similar type to a Chevy Suburban (224.4" Length, 74.4" Height, 80.5" Width) or larger, it is highly recommended to call the facility for clarification on parking clearances.